Saturday, January 17, 2015

Introduction Post


This blog will consist of retriever field trialing, and hunt testing setups, and techniques. I will be posting our training setups we run in the field, and the yard work we do around the kennel. There will be instructional pictures that show what each setup is and what the goal of the setup to be achieved was. The majority of the posts will be pertaining to my two personal dogs, Kirby, and River. Kirby is at the finished level so he will be my example of the big dog work, and River is 4.5 months old so you will get a good picture on how to raise a dog from puppy stages to the end goal of being, what we refer to in the game of being a "big dog". I also will try to post a tip from the trainer at least 3 times a week pertaining to companion/pet animal training.

Due to timing of our training schedules the majority of my posts will come late at night, or early in the mornings. If there are questions for me to field please be patient and allow some time before I post a response. I will try to get back to any inquiries as soon as I can.

Christopher Nemitz

No comments:

Post a Comment